Reasons Why i Locked My Boyfriend inside bottles with Charms - Nigerian Girl Confesses (Video)

Reasons Why i Locked My Boyfriend inside bottles with Charms - Nigerian Girl Confesses (Video) He is very stinging but I love him and he love me too but he cannot stay away from other girls ... 😢 I felt like he's cheating on me I have to tie him down and put him inside bottle for him to love only me but me because I cannot do without him ... Am I wrong for protecting my love, am I wrong for protecting my happiness, am I wrong for protecting what I want ...tell me 😭 I pray you reading this, may such love and relationship never be your portion in Jesus name... Please share this .... keep sharing it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Nigerian Man Ddied After 2-Years Of Living With Staphylococcus aureus Infection Which His Girlfriend Gave Him(Photos)